Full Service Boarding
When you have to go out of town and your pet can’t go with you, where do you feel your pet will be best cared for? Irvine Pet Complex’s AnimaLodge offers full service boarding for your pet. We will treat your pet with the care, affection and patience it deserves. Our climate controlled veterinary facility can accommodate dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters…almost any household pet! All pets receive individual care and attention throughout the day from our caring staff members, and our veterinary doctors are available daily to supervise your pet’s stay and address any health concerns.
All AnimaLodge Guests Receive
- Indoor, individual boarding accommodations, with both standard kennel and larger “runs” available.
- Outside walks and daily handling by our caring kennel staff.
- Hill’s Sensitive Stomach Diet fed to your specifications. We are also happy to feed any diet you provide at no extra charge.
- Comfortable, clean bedding changed throughout the day. (You may bring your pet’s bedding or toys from home but please do so at your own risk as personal items may get misplaced or chewed up.)
- Lots of love, care and attention!
Additional Fee-Based Options
If these vaccines were given elsewhere, we do require documentation from the hospital that administered the vaccines. If your pet is due for any vaccines, our veterinary staff is available to provide them on the day you check-in for your stay. Please note some exceptions will be made regarding these requirements depending on the circumstances of the pet (i.e. age, health status, living environment, etc…) and require doctor approval prior to check-in.
For more information about boarding your pet, to make a reservation, or to tour Irvine Pet Complex’s AnimaLodge, please call us at 949-551-0304.